Sunday, August 12, 2007

Daredevil - Riff Trax (like Mystery Science Theater 3000)

If you haven't heard by now Riff Trax is the creation of Micheal T. Nelson, one of those crazy guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3000). He's created a site where for $3.00 you can download a mp3 that syncs up with a movie and enjoy hilarious commentary in the MST3000 style, once again. It may seem difficult but if you watch a lot of movies at your computer is very easy, and if you're like my friend and have your HDTV hooked up to your computer then it's even better. Basically my review is just to tell you how damn funny Riff Trax is, and hopefully bring the spotlight upon it for anyone that loved or like MST3000 as much as I did. I bought Daredevil because it was already in my collection and really it made the movie so much better. That's all I really have to say about it. Here's a sample to check out and don't forget to check out the site.
Rifftrax.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!