Thursday, August 16, 2007

Beautiful Katamari - 360 Demo

I know, I know, another demo? I'm sorry but Xbox can't stop giving me demo's to play, so I'm going to keep playing them until one of these damn games comes out to buy or rent! If you don't know what a Katamari is then... you are out of luck! Really though it doesn't matter what a Katamari is, or if you haven't played the first game... or the second... on the PSP version, none of that matters. All that matters is that this is the most addictive game I have ever played, and I played Halo 2 online for 2 years straight! I have canceled dates because of this game, I have gotten into fights with my Girlfriend because of this game, I have stayed up when I knew I had to work really early the next morning just to play one more level!

You know that commercial where the guy falls down a hill and just starts bumping into stuff and the stuff sticks with him getting bigger and bigger until it's picking up cars and finally hits a building? Well that's what Katamari is and they totally stole the idea from that commercial from this game series. In Katamari you play the Price of the Cosmos, and depending on the story, you need to roll up stuff to make other stuff... so the story doesn't really matter either! Who cares about why you have to do it, just that it's so much fun to roll crap up and get your Katamari bigger and bigger until you can pick up people and houses and such.

In the demo you get to play one level that looks to be advance since the starting Katamari is pretty big, you have two minutes to roll up stuff... that's it! Download it, play it, and see what the hell I'm talking about. Like all the demo's it gives you some selling points of the game, and for the Xbox 360, there will be online multi-player. This could be fun depending on what it is and if there are more than one game choice. With the price tag of 39.99 there's really no reason not to get this game and play it for all it's worth. If you do get it, send a email to ReviewingtheWorld@gmail.com and I'll send you my gamer tag so that we can play online. And yes there will probably be more Demo news in the future! Oh and I've included a thumbnail of the Price of the Cosmos, that I found if anyone wants it for an Avatar.

No comments: