Friday, June 22, 2007

RGX Bodyspray from Rightgaurd

So like most of the Men in America when Axe Body Spray came out to the Market I tried it... and ended up really liking it. Now ever since they changed the bottle and how and formula I have been searching for the next "Axe." I've tried Tag, I've tried Right Gaurd's Sports spray, and I keep giving Axe a try. So then I stumbled across RGX which I had completly forgotten. I was actually looking for Old Spice's "Ahoy!" which I'm still interested in trying.

As for the RGX, I was completly surprised by it. Not only did it have a nice, but not over powering smell, but it lasted through out the day. I've even noticed when I'm really working up a sweat that it's working harder too. So far I've only tried "Chill" because frankly I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was, but I'll be sure to run to the store and waste some more money on RGX.
Why? So you don't have to! So look for a future review pitting RGX against AXE, Tag, Blade (Looks like it's made by Axe to me) Old Spice and frankly any other Body Spray that I might put on to attract the ladies. Wink Wink. So for now I'm giving RGX a solid 9.0 because I haven't tried the other scents, as for Chill it's getting a 10.0 because it's holding the Championship Belt right now. Here's the commercial because we're all about substance and possibly filler.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Right Gaurd, my name is Cyrus Anderson and I have been a long time user of this great product and would like to pose a small but very needy request. Over the years I noticed that you don 't make a oder controlling product for a mans genitailia!! I'm a morning cook in a barbeque pit and sweat is almost from sun up until I get off. In other words, 'MY NUTS STINK!!' So if you could PLEASE make something to save my wife's nose.

Your Long Time User,

Cyrus Anderson