Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fast Food Rockers - Fast Food Song!

If by chance you listen to Indie 103.1 either in LA or on the internet (Which I highly recommend) then perhaps you've tuned in during Jonesy's Jukebox and heard Steve Jones aka Jonesy play this ridiculous song about Fast Food. Now while most people hate it, I have to agree with Jonesy and say I love it! If I could actually find a decent price for the CD I would buy it, but as it is the only thing I can find is a used copy for 35 bucks and a hilariously good, nah great video on Youtube which I will share now with you. Maybe iTunes will get it and I'll shell out a buck and buy it track by track. The entire CD is just the one song with different mixes, it's just a great time and reminds me of the Venga Boys which are really only good for a fun listen. Secretly, well not so secretly I hope that this song takes over the air waves and that clubs all over America begin playing it and everyone does the little dance that goes with it. Watch out Macarena the Fast Food Dance is going to take your throne! Enjoy!

No comments: